Superglide's Content

There have been 6 items by Superglide (Search limited from 05-August 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#31410 How do I use use soho to build sites for customers ?

Posted by Superglide on 01 November 2009 - 02:04 PM in How do I do this?

I have a few people that want me to build them a website, so I would like to use soho. My questions are... Once I build the site on a new license how do I transfur it over to my client if they already have a hosting company ? And the other question is, if they dont have a host how can I use soho to better service them. Thanks :)

#31401 Another new site

Posted by Superglide on 31 October 2009 - 10:24 PM in Soholaunch-created websites

I like the overall look nice job !

#31400 Soho built site but not happy with shopping cart look - Help please

Posted by Superglide on 31 October 2009 - 10:18 PM in Soholaunch-created websites

I think there's a plugin for the discount pricing you want.

#31399 is a web site ever truly finished? lol

Posted by Superglide on 31 October 2009 - 10:16 PM in Soholaunch-created websites

Good Idea, Looks great !:)

#31394 Can You Add Content Under The Navigation Bar On This Template ?

Posted by Superglide on 31 October 2009 - 03:08 PM in Questions about a specific template

When I'm adding info to my site on the edit page, it won't let me put anything on the left under the vertical naviagtion bars. It just leaves the left side of the page look empty, is there a way to fill that space ? I tried the page properties any other ideas ? Here's the link to the site so you can take a look SITE

#31391 How do I add content under my Vertical Navigation bars ?

Posted by Superglide on 31 October 2009 - 04:04 AM in Trying to customize my template

When adding content to my home page, everything stays to the right. Is there a way to add content under the navigation bars so it doesn't look so empty there ? Thanks
Here's the link to take a look