Dingodudette's Content

There have been 7 items by Dingodudette (Search limited from 26-June 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#40092 Comments Submit Button Fail

Posted by Dingodudette on 05 July 2014 - 10:45 PM in Help me troubleshoot a problem

Hi, Is that the comment about the 3 h tags missing and the wordpress plug in SEO?

I just sent myself a comment and (yes) it is working now. I can't understand why this happens intermittently.

Thank you

#40086 Comments Submit Button Fail

Posted by Dingodudette on 03 July 2014 - 12:44 AM in Help me troubleshoot a problem

Hi,

Had another site visitor complain that the comment submit is not functioning in my blog, but the contact me is working.

I tried updating the software and restarted the computer, but nothing.

This has happened to me before and you were kind enough to fix it.

Is it something I can fix myself?

Cheers

dingodudette

#39896 Cannot choose country in shopping cart checkout

Posted by Dingodudette on 12 February 2014 - 11:49 PM in Help me troubleshoot a problem

Never mind.

Just found the answer in Shopping Cart Display Settings. Is now working, thanks. :whoops:

#39895 Cannot choose country in shopping cart checkout

Posted by Dingodudette on 12 February 2014 - 11:11 PM in Help me troubleshoot a problem

Hi,

I was testing out my shopping cart checkout and to my horror found I could not choose Australia as my Country of purchase when entering billing and delivery addresses, in fact the US was the only option. There was no UK, Africa etc. etc.

I changed the Country of origin to Australia, but I can't see how to get the choices of Country into the billing and delivery address section. 

Please help me fix as most of my customers will be in Australia, the UK, and the US.

Thanks

dingodudette

#39870 Image Files, Blog Comments & Meta Tags

Posted by Dingodudette on 01 February 2014 - 11:49 PM in How do I do this?

Thanks, I have, appreciate it.

#39868 Image Files, Blog Comments & Meta Tags

Posted by Dingodudette on 01 February 2014 - 10:31 PM in How do I do this?

Morning all,

I have failed in all my feeble attempts to run my website dingoswildgreetingcards.com and am asking for some serious help.

I have just finished reloading all my image files which "dropped off" in my product information and in a couple of my blog posts. A very nice person tried to leave comments on the blog where these errors were but in manage blog comments, they have now gone .

I do know they said I had h codes missing and that my meta tags had something wrong with them.

To make matters worse, a visitor sent me a message (the contact me page is working at least) to let me know she could not leave a comment on my latest blog, i.e. click submit and nothing happens. I tried it myself and it is not working. Can someone please help me fix these issues? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

dingodudette :sigh:

#39749 Please review my new website

Posted by Dingodudette on 11 December 2013 - 03:43 AM in Soholaunch-created websites

G'day,

I have used Soholaunch to build my new website: dingoswildgreetingcards.com and everything seems to be working except the search bar.

The traffic stats function also freezes and I cannot look at by day, by hour etc.

I have used webmaster to establish meta tags and (pardon my ignorance - I am a techno dummy) I don't know how to do that with the search bar. Do I have to create a data table to which it refers?

I've tried using simple words like card and greeting and good etc. but I keep getting the no results message and get taken to the whole list of 43 products.

Please help and let me know what I can do to improve the site.

Thank you and kind regards

Dingodudette