• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lockjawj

lockjawj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:38 AM

I have found one mistake in all my edits with my web site. Step 4 of the check out for customers "verify order details" the shipping and billing info is black as is my back ground. i cannot find where in any files i can change that color to a white or something. I am new to HTML though so this may be something very simple i have learned alot along the way trial and error this one i cannot find myself. thanks for your help 

#2 dresswell

dresswell

Soho Dog

• Administrators
  • 3,408 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:58 AM

A quick look at the template your using.

Try changing this line in the custom.css file of that template.

#billing_shipping_form select { color: black !important; }

To:

#billing_shipping_form select { color: white !important; }

dresswell

Free Soholaunch Hosting
Soholaunch Pro or Soholaunch Ultra Free with Hosting.
Check out our soholaunch hosting if your tried others

and were disappointed with your host or there support.
Get the help you need to build your website today.

Now offering a 99cent 1st. month Trial Offer.
Easy Website Maker

#3 lockjawj

lockjawj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:37 AM

i did that and it took away my text because it was white on white. My issue is that above that is a place that should show the customers billing addy on left and shipping add on the right, there its black lettering on my web sites black back ground and below the contects of the shopping kart where it shows the payment acceptance options I have check or money orders that lettering is black as well i believe if I can find Step 4: in my files I can change this I am not sure where to find it though. sorry i am learning lol, i seen it once before the different steps in check out not sure where. thats my guess on the fix. My second issue is when customers go to leave a product review i need to change those fonts too. i work those bugs and my web site finished :D thanks so much for your help :)

#4 lockjawj

lockjawj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:47 AM

/home/lockjawj/public_html/sohoadmin/program/modules/site_templates/pages/NEUTRAL-The_Original_Grills-Red/custom.css   

I found where to change the text but it changes everything across the board uhg lol so now I have white on white in the shopping kart :(

#5 lockjawj

lockjawj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:53 AM

I think i will just go with red its visible and works on all the places i was having trouble thanks for the help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users