#1 asvogal

asvogal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBristol UK

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

Hi.

I like to build our own websites.  I recently tried Wordpress and find it very difficult to get the page looking how I want it, so I am back with Soholaunch.

I just do it how I think is best, and hope for the best! I don't have any training or special skills, nor any coleagues who can offer me any advice - they just leave it to me!

Hence my post here - I will be really grateful for any comments of any kind about this site.

Thanks

Trevor.

http://www.printsetters.com

#2 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:58 PM

Hi i like your site i was looking over the template you have installed and can see you had order some of my templates.

Did they not work out ?

Was there anything i could have done to make them more to your liking ?

You did get them over 3 years ago if you can't remember that's OK.

The most customizable templates for soho and the top selling template on soho addon site. Read the reviews and All UPDATES are free. Also the only plug-in that lets you edit templates with out programing.
Free Demo | username = demo | Password = demo
Also take a look at a map where all my customers live. Google Map
The All new SuperBasic 6.0 is out works on Pro and Ultra also Soho-CSS-Editor-1.4 the only plug-in that lets you edit soho template. You also will want to get the new Soho-Backup with Dropbox
Soho-Backup with Dropbox | Soho-CSS-Editor 1.4 | SuperBasic 6.0 | Soho-CSS-Editor-1.0 Demo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users