No replies to this topic

#1 wolf_lord2002

wolf_lord2002

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:41 AM

Hey Guys,

I have a slight problem I need to try and fix.  I need to find the correct file to be able to change the following styles to replace the white backgrounds with black.

The problem occurs in related products when browsing and also on the invoices. 

<table class="shopping-selfcontained_box related_products" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4" border="0">
<tbody>
<tr>
<tr>
<td valign="middle" bgcolor="#EFEFEF" align="left">​(this line here needs to be created with a black background '#000000')
</tr>
This has now been fixed by simply adding a background colour to body,td,th { in the custom css.

<table id="invoice-parent" class="text" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5" border="0" align="CENTER" style="border: 1px solid black;">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td class="text" width="40%" valign="TOP" bgcolor="800080" align="LEFT">
<td class="text" width="100" valign="TOP" bgcolor="800080" align="LEFT">
<td class="text" width="100" valign="TOP" bgcolor="800080" align="LEFT">
<td class="text" width="100" valign="TOP" bgcolor="800080" align="LEFT" colspan="2">
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="text row-normalbg" valign="TOP" align="LEFT">​(this line here and every following line with the class "text row-normalbg" needs to be created with a black background '#000000' the same for class "text row-altbg".

Firefox tells me that the format is inherited from pgm-checkout.php, I have looked through the file to change the style but can't find where to do so.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users