• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:01 PM

This weekend I will release Soho-css-editor! Once it passes the Soho quality check it will be available on the add-on site for downloading. The free demo is already available for you to download and try out.

You can also go to my demo site and test out the full copy. It’s not entirely complete. The full copy will have 10 templates to edit.

Username = demo

Password = demo

The plugin will be very inexpensive. I will initially set it at 10. The price will increase as I add more templates. However, for everyone who purchases version 1.0, all additional updates will be free! That means that you can purchase a plug-in that will eventually let you edit over 300 templates for only $10…you can’t beat that!

All templates will come with their own drop-down menu and can be completely edited to your personal style, including text, images, colors, and even the #box#.

If you have the time you can really make some cool looking templates
with just using Soho stock free templates.

As always, you can post here or email me if you need help or want something new added to the plugin.

If you have a template that you really want to see added, I will be
happy to add it.

here are a list of templates in the plugin i will update as a add more.

ACTIVE-extras-blue
ACTIVE-extras-bluebrown
ACTIVE-extras-bluegray
ACTIVE-extras-bluewhite
ACTIVE-extras-briteblue
ACTIVE-extras-gold
ACTIVE-extras-greenblue
ACTIVE-extras-orange
ACTIVE-extras-purple
ACTIVE-extras-red
ACTIVE-extras-turqoise
ACTIVE-extras-yellow
AGRICULTURE-FarmSickle_Autumn-None NEW ADD ver 1.2
AGRICULTURE-Tractor_Pulling-None NEW ADD ver 1.2
NEUTRAL-Blue NEW ADD ver 1.3
HOME3-extras-brown NEW ADD ver 1.4

Edited by Mike Armas, 19 September 2012 - 04:44 PM.

The most customizable templates for soho and the top selling template on soho addon site. Read the reviews and All UPDATES are free. Also the only plug-in that lets you edit templates with out programing.
Free Demo | username = demo | Password = demo
Also take a look at a map where all my customers live. Google Map
The All new SuperBasic 6.0 is out works on Pro and Ultra also Soho-CSS-Editor-1.4 the only plug-in that lets you edit soho template. You also will want to get the new Soho-Backup with Dropbox
Soho-Backup with Dropbox | Soho-CSS-Editor 1.4 | SuperBasic 6.0 | Soho-CSS-Editor-1.0 Demo

#2 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:48 PM

Update on the plugin

The plugin is to big and it's only going to get bigger as i add more templates. So i am reworking the why it installs the templates on the clients account.

In the end the plugin will only be 500k is size, for the non-computer geeks that size is very goog. And the other file will be hosted on other server. You the client will not know anything it will just work and thats how it should be.

The full 1.0 is up on my demo site so have at it before you order.

The most customizable templates for soho and the top selling template on soho addon site. Read the reviews and All UPDATES are free. Also the only plug-in that lets you edit templates with out programing.
The All new SuperBasic 6.0 is out works on Pro and Ultra also Soho-CSS-Editor-1.4 the only plug-in that lets you edit soho template. You also will want to get the new Soho-Backup with Dropbox
Soho-Backup with Dropbox | Soho-CSS-Editor 1.4 | SuperBasic 6.0 | Soho-CSS-Editor-1.0 Demo

#3 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:25 PM

Well after a rework all is done and working great. The plugin is small and installs very fast it's easy to us if you need help post here i will answer.

you can order here

Now back to work going to add other 10 more templates.

Happy 4th to everyone even the non-usa users out there.

#4 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:29 PM

Soho-CSS-Editor 1.1 Two more templates added and it's still only $10 get this plugin before the prices goes up. The list of templates in the plugin are in the first post.

#5 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:06 AM

New Soho-Css-Editor 1.2 I added two more templates

AGRICULTURE-FarmSickle_Autumn-None
AGRICULTURE-Tractor_Pulling-None

This brings the total to 14 templates. Will be adding more soon I might change the price as i add more templates so get it soon before the price goes up.

I also made change the uninstall code to remove all plugin info from soho database. So when you reinstall in it want have your old settings.

#6 Fat Spider

Fat Spider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:00 PM

I've had a go at the demo but all I can seem to do is change thing like colours etc.

Despite the number of templates offered by Soho I only found a couple that I could adapt to my needs and both of those seem to be very old designs and too narrow for modern screen resolutions (and not everyone wants puppies, kittens and people climbing rocks :) )

Would the full version allow me to resize templates and remove unwanted images from headers etc?

#7 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:49 PM

some of the templates are old school. But yes ALL images can be changed using the soho template image manager. Resize the template i can add that.

The free demo only has 2 template but if you go to my demo site you can play with the full copy. And if you don't see a template in the list tell me i will add it for you. And if you want to have to power to resize that template i will add it for that template.

I want to make the customer happy remember my plugin only edits the free soho templates that come with every install of soho. Also you can download the free ones.

#8 Fat Spider

Fat Spider

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:40 PM

Sounds good Mike,
I only need a simple template, I'm currently using NEUTRAL>BLUE as I was able to get my Logo on with a little trial and error with the size, although it has messed up the quality of my artwork a bit., I did try MODERN CITY which also seem suitable but the colour was totally off, and again way too narrow.

I wouldn't mind having a play around with both of those Templates if they can be stretched to maybe 960 pixels, you make the editor do that and you'll have an eager buyer, let me know and I'll dust off the credit card :ehheh:

To give you an idea of what I'm after take a look at fatspider.co.uk

Ideally my banner across top left and maybe some boxes on the right that I could swap pictures out of, although if that wasn't possible I could just make one long graphic and swap the images on that, it would only mean changing the banner occasionally with a bit of work in photoshop.

I do also have one related question regarding the content boxes, if a Template is stretched does the software still only place three rows of content?

#9 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:44 PM

give me a few day to work on this and i will tell you when the demo is ready for you to test it .

I don't understand you question ?

#10 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:40 PM

New Soho-CSS-Editor 1.3 is out customer want a new tamplate add and it was done. If anyone wants a template add just ask.

#11 Diane999

Diane999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:48 PM

Hi Mike,
I have bought this plug-in and it is fantastic.
It is so great to be able to make the changes I need to make my site how I wish it to look.

Any chance of you making the following template/s customisable?
1. Home3 Extras Brown

and/or

2. Kittens Awww Purple

And with Home3 Extras brown - would the background image be changeable?

Many thanksf for filling a need.

#12 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:28 PM

I will take all look give me a few days and let me see what i can do with them.

#13 Diane999

Diane999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:06 PM

Dear Mike,
I asked you if you could adjust a templete I was using, and within 2 days you had fixed it for me.
Thank-you very much!
This CSS-Editor is wonderful - extremely easy to use, extremely versatile, and the customer service is excellent.
Thank you very much for enabling me to make my web-site look exactly how I want it to.
This is a MUST HAVE plug-in for SoHo.

#14 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:04 AM

Thank you

Look for a new update soon i am adding system that tells you when a editable templates has been update. Let me try to explain When you order the CSS-Editor plugin you can some core files. But all the template files are host on my servers. When you pick a template and click install in my plugin. It downloads the template from my server and installs it on your server.

So if a customer ask me to make a change or fix a bug in the template it's easy. I make the change and upload the new template to my server and all the customer has to do pick the template from the drop down list and click install in my plugin.

But how do other user know if a update to a template is out with a new bug fix. Well that where my new update comes in I have added a call home in the code that will check my server for any new changes that i have made to a template. If it finds one it will let you know about it if your are editing that template. And it will list out what changed and all you have to do is pick the template and click install again.

It's just that easy click it and it just works. If any one needs something added or fines a bug tell me.

Other stuff i am working on is a way for the user to pick witch menu sys to use Soho menu or my custom menu.

#15 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

New Soho-Css-Editor 1.4 added more templates that a customer wanted.

Play with my Soho-Css-Editor 1.4 on my Demo Site

username = demo
password = demo

Also a all new Update system i have add two new screen shots. When editing a template a new tab will show up if there is a new update to that template.

The great thing is you don't have to go to soholaunch and re-download this plug in. All you have to do is reinstall the template you are using from with in the plugin.

Now sometimes you will have to come back to soholaunch and get the next version. And i will sent that msg to you from with in the plugin. The box in the plugin is my way of talking to you the customer. This way you will be always up to-date with all the lasted plugin news.

Also i have up the price to $15 i will not be changing this again for sometime. I will be working to get more template added before i change the price again. So get this plugin before the price changes again and remember all updates are FREE.

New Template is HOME3-extras-brown

I almost forgot to tell you that some of the template will let to change witch menu system to use. The Soho menu or the Soho-Css-Editor menu system. I will be adding this to all templates soon.

Also, for a short time, a $5.00 discount coupon code is available for the full version of the Soho CSS Editor.

Use coupon code customize to recieve a $5.00 discount from the full version.

#16 Diane999

Diane999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:16 AM

Hi Mike,

I just tried to update my version 1.2 to version 1.4.
i went into Plugin Manager in Soho Admin.
It said it downloaded and installed version 1.4, yet my version now says version 1.1 and i have lost all the templates other than the ones in version 1.1. (including the one i am using!!!)
And in the box it says I am actually using the demo.

When I click on your link within the CSS-Editor, under "News", it just takes me to the plugin page for me to buy the plug in again.

How can I get it to update?
and then regain the template I am using???

Thank you for your help
Di

#17 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

if you pm me your url and user name and password i can if the update for you. Or you can download the new 1.4 from soho add-onsite and upload it to the plugins on your site.

The change you made might be lost. i would like to add a backup setting in to the plugin

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Soho css editor, edit template, Change color, edit background, change templates, plugin, change image, edit soho templates, swap out image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users