• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:40 PM

Well, it's been a long time but I am still making improvements to this template. The most recent update I have done is the color picker. It’s easier to us and it uses a lot less code.

At this time, the flash doesn't work for Apple iOS, and I have not seen any mobile templates on Soho. I am working on using Adobe Edge to make some text animations but I might have to go back to only having 4 or 5 lines of text in the header. I am still playing around, but I am always happy to get emails from users who want more things added.

I will also add more screen shots so you can see the new changes in the plug-in. Again, I want you to try before you buy, so go play with the demo site. As always, if you need help, email me at
Mike@armaswebdesign.com

Demo
Username = demo
Password = demo

you can Order from here

The most customizable templates for soho and the top selling template on soho addon site. Read the reviews and All UPDATES are free. Also the only plug-in that lets you edit templates with out programing.
Free Demo | username = demo | Password = demo
Also take a look at a map where all my customers live. Google Map
The All new SuperBasic 6.0 is out works on Pro and Ultra also Soho-CSS-Editor-1.4 the only plug-in that lets you edit soho template. You also will want to get the new Soho-Backup with Dropbox
Soho-Backup with Dropbox | Soho-CSS-Editor 1.4 | SuperBasic 6.0 | Soho-CSS-Editor-1.0 Demo

#2 Jack Mathis

Jack Mathis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSoholaunch Headquarters

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

Sweet deal. We appreciate all of the great addons and templates you have developed.
Jack Mathis
Soholaunch Customer Support
http://www.soholaunch.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users