3 replies to this topic

#1 Mike Morrison

Mike Morrison

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

Good news everybody!

We ditched our old, ugly, difficult-to-search forum and switched everything over to the new and improved system you see before you now.

So welcome to the NEW Soholaunch forums. We have imported most of the content and member accounts form the old forums, so if you were a member there, you should be able to log-in here.

Also: We've archived some of the old forums (scroll down to the bottom of the main forum page), but you can still search and read them, as many contain valuable solutions.

Let us know what you think! We're still tweaking the styles and such, but I wanted to go ahead and redirect the old forums to here, because I know lots of you were having trouble with the search feature on the old forums.

If you have any trouble, please send me a private message or reply to this thread.

Thanks again for using Soholaunch!

#2 AdamCarter

AdamCarter

Soho Novice

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:54 PM

Looks better.
I like this a lot.

Well done! :)
Kind regards,
Adam Carter

Bondposters.com
MovieMemories.com

Posted Image

#3 Jack Mathis

Jack Mathis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSoholaunch Headquarters

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:51 PM

To all Soholaunch forums users,

The forums are not allowing users to post new topics and having strange behavior when you post replies to topics. We are trying to resolve this and will give you an update when we have one.

Jack Mathis
Soholaunch Customer Support
http://www.soholaunch.com

#4 Jack Mathis

Jack Mathis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSoholaunch Headquarters

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:10 PM

The forums should be fixed now. You should be able to create new topics in the boards and reply to topics like before. Thank you for being patient.

Jack Mathis
Soholaunch Customer Support
http://www.soholaunch.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users