2 replies to this topic

#1 HealthAppeal

HealthAppeal

Soho Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:51 AM

I am using the Fun template and my entire website seems to be left justified. Is there any way to change this so that it fills the entire screen or is at least centred?
Thanks, Lisa

#2 HealthAppeal

HealthAppeal

Soho Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:53 AM

Here is a link if you'd like to see what I mean: www.healthappeal.ca
P.S. I am not a 'computer person', I have just been learning as I go (creating my own business website).

#3 Jack Mathis

Jack Mathis

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSoholaunch Headquarters

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:25 PM

Hello. You will have to go to your template's html page to change the alignment of your template.

You may want to get notepad +. This will organize things a little better than the ordinary notepad. Here is the download link notepad-plus-plus.org.

Here is the wiki on how to find your template folder
wiki.soholaunch.com/index.php?title=How_to#Find_your_template_folder

You will then want to open index.html. Before you do anything, SAVE the html file somewhere on your computer. This will be your back up file, so don't change that file. This is important.

Once you are in the html file with notepad +, you should see this line about four lines down from the top. The line says
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="702">

You want to add this to the line inside the < > characters : align="center"

So once you add that, the final result on that line will be <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="702" align="center">

Then upload the altered file back to your ftp. And hopefully your page will be centered. Please respond back and tell us how it goes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users