No replies to this topic

#1 EurosportNZ

EurosportNZ

Soho Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:25 AM

Hi there Im hoping that someone might be able to help me with the below thanks. Have emailed this to template zapper as well. My current vodahost ac / soho website is www.eurosportnz.com Would be interested on your thoughts for the following: Keen to have a template where main menu across the top Product menu down the left-hand side The product menu is expandable/collapsible There is a search box Search by manufacturer is available sign up for newsletter box New products box which shows last 30 products added in random order there is a revolving specials box 30 items Products are displayed in the center - 3 across - however many down (say 12?) As I add new products they automatic add themselves to a selected page once a page is full, next page is automatically created All the product boxes are the same size The products are manually moveable around the page or deleted at a later date All my current products on my website can be exported to the new template All current bookmarks and links remain the same for my current pages My website skill is strictly click and drag level! I like the basic layout of this site osc.template-help.com/zencart_26071/index.php I like base colours of Dark brown, red, orange and black, grey I would like to add my own graphics/logo Is there a template that already does this or can someone build me one to do this at an affordable price thanks Cheers Rachael

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users