• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Annika2

Annika2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:17 AM

I'm building a site for a client using the MA_Chameleon template and so far so good, I guess. When I edit the text for the 1st paragraph, it doesn't show up on the screen. I didn't add any special characters or anything.

Also, what is the default size for images for the header?

Has this been tested with Firefox and Explorer or just Explorer?

Thank you!

#2 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:10 PM

if you could email me your soho username and password

mike@armaswebdesign.com

The most customizable templates for soho and the top selling template on soho addon site. Read the reviews and All UPDATES are free. Also the only plug-in that lets you edit templates with out programing.
Free Demo | username = demo | Password = demo
Also take a look at a map where all my customers live. Google Map
The All new SuperBasic 6.0 is out works on Pro and Ultra also Soho-CSS-Editor-1.4 the only plug-in that lets you edit soho template. You also will want to get the new Soho-Backup with Dropbox
Soho-Backup with Dropbox | Soho-CSS-Editor 1.4 | SuperBasic 6.0 | Soho-CSS-Editor-1.0 Demo

#3 zin

zin

Soho Novice

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:34 PM

I'm building a site for a client using the MA_Chameleon template and so far so good, I guess. When I edit the text for the 1st paragraph, it doesn't show up on the screen. I didn't add any special characters or anything.

Also, what is the default size for images for the header?

Has this been tested with Firefox and Explorer or just Explorer?

Thank you!

I do have the same problem as well as sometime the wepage is white even if i choose the black template.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users