1 reply to this topic

#1 Shpangle

Shpangle

Soho Novice

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:22 PM

Hi,

I have just finished integrating both the Coppermine Gallery and the PHPBB forum into my Soho template design. I have basically given them both the same feel in terms of header and footer as my Soho buit site. It took about half a day for each of them to do, which I don't think is bad for a html/css novice.

I could go futher an modify the styles within each application but I will leave that one for another day :rolleyes: If anybody wants to do anything similar to this give me a shout cos I might have some tips !!;)

The gallery is located on my main menu 'Gallery', and the phpbb forum is located on my page footer menu 'forum'.

Hope it helps or inspires somebody.
Mick

#2 Shpangle

Shpangle

Soho Novice

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 07:41 PM

Hi,

Further to my last message regarding having external forums and galleries integrated into a Soho built site. I have just managed to feed my external blog using 'blogspot' into my site. Its so easy and only takes a couple of minutes to do. I used 'Buzzboost' and incorporated the html code it generates into my page using custom code.

The result can be seen on my links page (accessed from the footer of my webpage).

Any questions just ask

Mick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users