• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kdunlop

kdunlop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 06:07 AM

I'm a newby to creating templates for Soholaunch Pro. Does anyone have a basic template they will provide all the files for, so the newbies can test it out and see how it is done?

Thanks!

Kris

#2 Cameron Allen

Cameron Allen

• Administrators
  • 671 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 09:01 PM

Hey kris, I have attached one of our default templates to this post. To view it on a Soholaunch site, upload the template folder (ANIMALS-Hi_Lil_Fella-Blue) to the /sohoadmin/program/modules/site_templates/pages/ directory via ftp, or ssh. You might also want to check out docs.soholaunch.com , where you can find allot of useful info about template construction.
Cameron Allen
Director of Technical Services
Soholaunch.com Inc ...Website Building Made Easy

#3 abimco

abimco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 06:46 PM

Most some hosting firms with fantastico auto script installer already have soholaunch free as part of their package. Try: http://www.hostingzo...f/hz.php?id=103

#4 mook25

mook25

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 11:14 AM

Hey kris, I have attached one of our default templates to this post. To view it on a Soholaunch site, upload the template folder (ANIMALS-Hi_Lil_Fella-Blue) to the /sohoadmin/program/modules/site_templates/pages/ directory via ftp, or ssh. You might also want to check out docs.soholaunch.com , where you can find allot of useful info about template construction.

Thanks Cameron, this is exactly what us newbies need, now hopefully we can all create our own templates without having to pay people to make them for us! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users