Transfered my site

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kmakpres

kmakpres

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 06:29 AM

Built my original site with SOL 2 years ago and finally decided to move it to SOHO. Been working on it the last couple of days and here is what I have so far, any comments would be appreciated. I am using MA super basic template and Mike has been very cooperative with advising me.

Update: had to change the template for the time being, it is not the ma superbasic at this time.

www.giftcarepackages.com

Edited by kmakpres, 14 February 2009 - 06:22 PM.

Thanks, Dan

#2 moriah13

moriah13

Soho Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:02 AM

"Built my original site with SOL 2 years ago and finally decided to move it to SOHO. Been working on it the last couple of days and here is what I have so far, any comments would be appreciated. I am using MA super basic template and Mike has been very cooperative with advising me."

Update: had to change the template for the time being, it is not the ma superbasic at this time.

Hi Dan,

I am trying to transfer my site from SOL to Soho and have deactivated my SOL site, changed my dns and installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled Soho Pro but still cannot access my sohoadmin area. I get an error message saying "Unknown account 2841316" which was my SOL account number. Can you help me???

Robie

#3 dresswell

dresswell

Soho Dog

• Administrators
  • 3,408 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:18 AM

Have you tried www.your site.???/sohoadmin
dresswell

Free Soholaunch Hosting
Soholaunch Pro or Soholaunch Ultra Free with Hosting.
Check out our soholaunch hosting if your tried others

and were disappointed with your host or there support.
Get the help you need to build your website today.

Now offering a 99cent 1st. month Trial Offer.
Easy Website Maker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users