- - - - -

Showmethat.com

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Joe Lain_*

Guest_Joe Lain_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2005 - 06:58 PM

I would like to acknowledge www.showmethat.com for the work that they have done using Soholaunch. This site really shows how you can customize all aspects of Soholaunch to make your site unique. The menus and shopping cart look great! :cool:

#2 SudoUser

SudoUser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 02:23 AM

Joe,

Thanks for checking us out! We like the way it turned out and you guys have been awesome providing support and ideas on how to best use your product.

We hope you keep adding feature riche functionality to the product, so we can keep building sites for our clients using it as the core code base.

Great work guys!

Cheers,

Peter Atkins
Open Circle Technologies
www.opencircletech.com

#3 demostorm

demostorm

• Moderators
  • 205 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 04:02 PM

NIcely done Peter,

Just the kind of work I wanted to see here. I'm curious as to how much of the site is actually managed by the client on an ogoing basis. Of course the header and probably some of the menu graphics are hard coded into the template section but did they add the content on other pages (video etc which I have neever used with Soholaunch)

#4 demostorm

demostorm

• Moderators
  • 205 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 04:06 PM

Hey Joe,

I don't know if I've been banned :) but I figured since I didn't have permission to post a new thread if perhaps others didn't as well. Might be just the settings or maybe thats the way you wanted it to keep down the clutter for truly well designed sites. thanks

#5 mook25

mook25

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 09:31 AM

Wow! I'm really liking the layout of this. I wish I could could code this well so as to get a template like this. Great work, keep it up! :)

#6 JMorris

JMorris

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 04:59 AM

Nicely done! Clean, intuitive, professional, and very easy on the eyes.

Keep up the great work!

James

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users