• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lucnet

Lucnet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 01:58 PM

Hello, I am a web hsot and have been wanting to add a site builder to my hosting offers. I have a couple servers and want to offer the site builder to clients. I am kinda unsure what would be a good option for me. I have Virtual Hositng(not vps) and Reseller Hosting. With having those two what would be the best option for me?
LucnetSolutions.com
World Wide Hosting Solutions

#2 demostorm

demostorm

• Moderators
  • 205 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 03:13 PM

Hello, I am a web hsot and have been wanting to add a site builder to my hosting offers. I have a couple servers and want to offer the site builder to clients. I am kinda unsure what would be a good option for me. I have Virtual Hositng(not vps) and Reseller Hosting. With having those two what would be the best option for me?

I would go with the Pro Server 30. No offense to those who use it but I don't see the great benefit in either the lite or the trial through Fantastico. Both don't begin to show the power of the application. Its $30 a month and it gives you the full package (including the must have cart) on 30 domains

#3 Lucnet

Lucnet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 04:00 PM

This won't work for resellers who want a DNS, will it? Since they get there owen IP's.
LucnetSolutions.com
World Wide Hosting Solutions

#4 AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf

Soho Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 July 2005 - 07:05 PM

This won't work for resellers who want a DNS, will it? Since they get there owen IP's.

I'm not sure what you mean that resellers who want a DNS get their own IP addys, but even so, from the Soho Partner site you can add IP addresses as "allowed" in addition to your shared IP for the server.

peace

Wolf

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users