• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jtreepr

jtreepr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 11:08 PM

I am trying to get soho launch completely out of the directory so i can just up load my old site. I can't seem to remove anything. How do I complete uninstall all soho related files, the screen says i need to do it manually?

#2 lsvf

lsvf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 01:50 AM

It depends on what type server and access you have. On a unix based server, log into root, cd to your home directory and use the command :
rm -rf sohoadmin
This will remove the sohoadmin directory and all files in it. Be careful using this command as you cannot recall any files that you have deleted. To delete those files not in the sohoadmin folder use this command (again, at root):
rm index.php whatever.php whatever-is-next.php and_so_on.php
(you can actually list all the files you want to delete on one line with a space between them)

Don't know how you would do it on any other server. Hope this helps.

Linda

#3 koolkid

koolkid

Soho Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:10 PM

well bro i can help you in this matter you can delete all files of sohalaunch by changing their permission to 0777. 1st change their permission to 0777 than select and delete them i've just discovered this method of deleting files...

#4 Guest_ericpepin_*

Guest_ericpepin_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2011 - 11:15 AM

You can use control panel this is really nice way to uninstall anything you want. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users