• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Jim Buckler

Jim Buckler

Soholaunch Sales

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 09:34 PM

I am embarrassed that a glitch in our licensing system did not properly engage the Soholaunch 14 Day Free Trial timer on certain sites installed at HostGator. This failure has resulted in misunderstandings regarding proper licensing of the software, but the facts are that HostGator had nothing to do with this issue. We will do everything in our power at Soholaunch to satisfy anyone using our Website Builder for Business who hosts with HostGator.

We have a special reseller package available if you are one of HostGator’s resellers. This package will give you advanced Soholaunch licensing control over any site you host with HostGator. Send an email to sales[AT]soholaunch.com (or to me directly, jim.buckler[AT]soholaunch.com) if you use a HostGator reseller account and want to discuss these additional Soholaunch licensing features.
We have also created a special Discount Code worth $50 off the Soholaunch one-time license cost of $149 (type HOSTGATOR in the Promo Code field when you are checking out). This code, HOSTGATOR, is valid for any single site Soholaunch license upgrades if used by August 31, 2008. It can only be used for Soholaunch licenses that are hosted at HostGator.
In addition we have extended the free trial period to August 15, 2008, for all sites affected by this glitch.
Anything that site administrative users have added to their sites by using the Soholaunch advanced features will continue to work even after the trial expires. The site owner just won't be able to log into their SohoAdmin panel and edit those features since certain admin access will be disabled if the software is not licensed.

Please email me directly, jim.buckler(AT)soholaunch.com, if you have any questions or special situations related to this licensing problem that need to be addressed. Thank you for hosting with HostGator and for using Soholaunch’s Website Builder for Business.

Jim Buckler
Jim Buckler
Soholaunch Sales
[email=""]sales@soholaunch.com[/email]

+1 678-261-4030 x611 US/International
Soholaunch Website Builder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users