• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:53 PM

2.1 is out that you can now center the content if you don't use the sidebar. Free update to anyone that has it already.

The most easy to edit template with out know any html has been update. The MA_SuperBasic 2.0 has been re-worked form the ground up. The template comes with a plug-in that can edit everthing in the template. You can now even edit the TZ-Menu with out paying anyone to re-design the menu. You can do all form the plug-in.

If you need help with the template you can email me at mike@armaswebdesign.com

http://addons.sohola...r/ma_superbasic

Thank you
Mike Armas

#2 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 13 November 2007 - 05:53 PM

I will be offering free demo's of two tmeplates.

MA_SuperBasic 2.1

and

Soothing Waters

and maybe a look at a all new tmeplate. 16 template for the price of one. And all you have to do is pick the template your want from the plug-in and off you go.

You can email me at mike@armaswebdesign.com and i will set you up with a free demo.

You want to test befor you buy befor you spend your money. Now you can it's just a email away.

#3 dresswell

dresswell

Soho Dog

• Administrators
  • 3,411 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 21 November 2007 - 02:36 PM

Not only is this a great looking templet,you can change it as offen as you want to.You can do more with this templet than any other i have seen here.
Mike did a great job putting this together,He even helped me set it up to fit my own needs.Plus all updates are included and You can`t beat the price.
This is going to be one of the mostly used templet on soho.
Keep up the good work.Thanks mike.That free demo got me.
dresswell

#4 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 21 November 2007 - 02:48 PM

Your Welcome

If anyone would like to demo any of my template just email me and i will set you up on a test site.

You can email me or post a reply and i will get back to you.

Email is mike@armaswebdesign.com

#5 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 26 November 2007 - 08:46 PM

Here is a demo you all can use and test out this template.

http://www.dhentllc....testc/sohoadmin

username = demo
password = demo

There might be more then one user testing the template so keep that in mind.

#6 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 17 January 2008 - 04:52 AM

New 2.5 it's been some time but all good things come to those who wait.

I have add a new color picker to the plug-in now you can use a cool color picker to pick you font color for the TZ menu.

Also I am working on the css editor for this template so more to come.

#7 dresswell

dresswell

Soho Dog

• Administrators
  • 3,411 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 17 January 2008 - 05:01 AM

Now thats great news.
Mike did you see my other post today?
Someone was asking for that css editer.
You may have something there.
dresswell

Free Soholaunch Hosting
Soholaunch Pro or Soholaunch Ultra Free with Hosting.
Check out our soholaunch hosting if your tried others

and were disappointed with your host or there support.
Get the help you need to build your website today.

Now offering a 99cent 1st. month Trial Offer.
Easy Website Maker

#8 dresswell

dresswell

Soho Dog

• Administrators
  • 3,411 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 17 January 2008 - 07:43 PM

Hi mike,How do i update to the current verison?
Im still running 1.0
dresswell

Free Soholaunch Hosting

Easy Website Maker

#9 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 17 January 2008 - 08:46 PM

just download the new file from soho. You only need to upload the plug-in don't upload the template becasue you have a custom one i did for you and you will loss the settings.

In the new 2.6 update you can download the template becasue it will have the css editor and you can change your background color and font colors your self with out needing me to edit it for you.

I hope to get that out in the next week.

I also have the new zip file named

unzip_me_first_MA_SuperBasic_2.5.zip

so you should see that in the soho addon when you download it.

#10 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:07 AM

NEW 2.6 Is here and it's a big update. A LOT has change a all new css editor has been added. You can edit anything from font color, font size, font text, table width, height, background colors just about every thing you can add background image. Just do it the same way at you change image for the header.

There is So much more try the demo it's free. Email me and ask me if you can't find it in the demo.

If there is something you want add email me i will add it to a list for the next update.

Also i made the plug-in a LOT more user friendy and easyer to understand.

If something is not working email me i will get it fixed asap.

#11 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 05 February 2008 - 03:05 AM

NEW 2.7

Well after a few people asked me for a Image Rotator i thought it would be a nice to put it in this template.

So thast what i did you can add 4 image to the header image and they will rotate thought them.

#12 dresswell

dresswell

Soho Dog

• Administrators
  • 3,411 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 05 February 2008 - 03:38 AM

Mike you never stop amazing me.
Your templet was great from the start.
Now after a few more upgrades to it.
Totaly amazing what one can do with it.
So easy to use.I cant wait to see if you got
something else up your sleave for it.
Aldo i dont know how else you could improve it.
But it seames you always do.
I though i had the best templet on the net
with the first verision.
I know i do now!
Thanks mike.
dresswell

Free Soholaunch Hosting

Easy Website Maker

#13 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:32 PM

I got one more thing i want to add. Then i will rework MA_Chameleon.

Then a NEW plug-in thats going to be a much have.

#14 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:15 PM

NEW 2.8

This add a new option that lets you pick other flash files to use in your template.

At this time a new Flash Pack will be release on 5-14-08.

Flash Pack 1.0 will have 10 flash files to pick from.
All the flash files will work in the cart and main page. All the text can still be changed. The first 10 will only have new font colors. The next will have font changes.

As time goes on i will add more flash files to give you more options.

Also all updates a free.

The most customizable templates for soho and the top selling template on soho addon site. Read the reviews and All UPDATES are free. Also the only plug-in that lets you edit templates with out programing.
Free Demo | username = demo | Password = demo
Also take a look at a map where all my customers live. Google Map
The All new SuperBasic 6.0 is out works on Pro and Ultra also Soho-CSS-Editor-1.4 the only plug-in that lets you edit soho template. You also will want to get the new Soho-Backup with Dropbox
Soho-Backup with Dropbox | Soho-CSS-Editor 1.4 | SuperBasic 6.0 | Soho-CSS-Editor-1.0 Demo

#15 matt420

matt420

• Moderators
  • 673 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:35 PM

hi mike, how do i update

#16 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 10 May 2008 - 02:57 AM

Just log in to your soho account and go look at what you have already order and download the new version 2.8

The most customizable templates for soho and the top selling template on soho addon site. Read the reviews and All UPDATES are free. Also the only plug-in that lets you edit templates with out programing.
The All new SuperBasic 6.0 is out works on Pro and Ultra also Soho-CSS-Editor-1.4 the only plug-in that lets you edit soho template. You also will want to get the new Soho-Backup with Dropbox
Soho-Backup with Dropbox | Soho-CSS-Editor 1.4 | SuperBasic 6.0 | Soho-CSS-Editor-1.0 Demo

#17 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 28 May 2008 - 04:27 PM

ALL new Flash Pack 1.0 can now be ordered for use in the MA_SuperBasic 2.8 template.

go test it out on my free demo listed below or order it for only $10

Also i will do custom color if you ask me. Thats right i will add any color you want to use after you order the Flash Pack 1.0. So for $10 you can have a flash header that will match the colors you use in your template.

Just email me the Hex # and i will update the plug-in and you can update your copy useing soho plug-in manager.

#18 babbaleon

babbaleon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 12:05 PM

Hi Mike,

I have a couple of questions about this template:

1) Can I put my logo somewhere in the header? Ideally I'd like to have it in a table above the header - I just need it to be plain white background.

2) Can the main menu be a vertical one instead of horizontal? Isnt the shopping cart menu in Soho a vertical one?

3) I know this is a dumb question but where on the menu should the link be to the shopping cart? Can I put in my own product categories in this menu or do I just put a link to the shopping cart?

4) And lastly, is it possible to have a fixed width template with a patterned background ?

Hope you can help with these questions and sorry if they seem dim!!

Thanks

Catherine Cunningham

#19 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 30 May 2008 - 01:29 PM

Hi Mike,

1) Can I put my logo somewhere in the header? Ideally I'd like to have it in a table above the header - I just need it to be plain white background.

A. The header is a image that can be change to any image you want. You can't put something in a new table above the header that will have to be new code add in the index.html. You can make you logo with a white background then uplaod to your soho site and change the header image to your new image.

2) Can the main menu be a vertical one instead of horizontal? Isnt the shopping cart menu in Soho a vertical one?

A. The main soho menu can only be horizontal. And yes the shopping cart menu is vertical.

3) I know this is a dumb question but where on the menu should the link be to the shopping cart? Can I put in my own product categories in this menu or do I just put a link to the shopping cart?

A. You can make a a new page calling it Shpping cart and have it go to your cart with a display = 1 so it will list all your prodects. Or you can make a page that list a few items.

4) And lastly, is it possible to have a fixed width template with a patterned background ?

A. Yes you can set the width of the template useing the plug-in and add a background image that reapeats down as you add more content it will keep reapeating the pattern.

Hope you can help with these questions and sorry if they seem dim!!

Thanks

Catherine Cunningham

I don't mind the questions at all. I welcome questions i want people to understand and to be happy with there order if they pick my template. I have had people tell me they order templates and it didn't work. And they couldn't get any help from the designer. Thats not me i want you to test the template out be for ever paying for it. Use the demo test it like you would your own site the link below has the demo. Also read the reviews and as always ask more questions.

#20 babbaleon

babbaleon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:16 PM

Mike thanks so much for your detailed reply. If I upload my logo and place it in the header, is there somewhere else on the template that I could have rotating images? For example in the main body of the homepage? What is contained in the flash files? I tried to see them in your demo but couldnt (I'm probably doing something wrong though) - and lastly, how do I place a background image on the template? (remember you said I could install an image in the background which would scroll with the page? I cant see where I can upload the image)...even if I can make the background a different colour - that would suffice, if you could tell me how to do this that would be brilliant! thanks Mike!!

Catherine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users