• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 stlpo5

stlpo5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:16 AM

Hello, Everyone. I have had my website since March but have not done alot with it, but im starting to work alot on it now that school is out. I am working on a new template and live streaming audio. Anyways, I'll take any criticism or comments. If you have any tips, reply with them. The is www.stlsportsstream.com

Thanks,
Nathan

#2 oscar

oscar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 02:47 AM

I liked the nice clean appearance of your site.

I could not play any of the interview MP3s for Todd Steussie. Just received the "Not Found" display for these. Are you aware of a problem?

#3 stlpo5

stlpo5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 03:25 AM

the problem with the not found audio is fixed, thanks for awaring me about it

#4 Snipe

Snipe

• Moderators
  • 260 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 04:53 PM

Hello, Everyone. I have had my website since March but have not done alot with it, but im starting to work alot on it now that school is out. I am working on a new template and live streaming audio. Anyways, I'll take any criticism or comments. If you have any tips, reply with them. The is www.stlsportsstream.com

Thanks,
Nathan

Looks good so far...On your MP3 I would use a MP3 player insted of having your visitors to download and open each file...You can get one here-->>> http://musicplayer.sourceforge.net/
When I was young my aunt's and uncle's would poke me in the ribs at weddings saying " Your Next, Your Next" They stopped doing all that crap when I did it to them at funerals...

#5 PaulCroubalian

PaulCroubalian

• Moderators
  • 208 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 12:10 PM

Agreeing with previous posters... MP3 will stream.

on www.innovasource.ca I post two sets of podcasts, TechTalk and MarketWatch. Both are recorded with Audacity ™ using the LAME MP3 encoder. They are then simply dragged onto my page.

Audacity and LAME are both free at : http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Which reminds me.. the new issue of MarketWatch is overdue.

Cheers

Paul

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users