• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 draknet

draknet

• Moderators
  • 828 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 02:19 AM

http://milagrosaustin.org/

DrakNet Web Hosting | (Or just me: jenlepp.com | Twitter: @jenlepp)
Please note that DrakNet no longer offers licensed Soholaunch as of 9/1/2010 - if you are looking at an old forum post that recommends us as a Soholaunch host, please note that situation has changed since the post was made.

#2 ricster

ricster

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 10:16 PM

Very nice site. I like the simplicity of it. I've been considering the Coppermine Photo gallery but i haven't figured out how to get it placed inside my template. Is this an include or can it be referred from within the Content area through the text editor?

Very curious. Thanks,

Ric

#3 draknet

draknet

• Moderators
  • 828 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 10:27 PM

It's just an outside link on the menu that goes to an outside site, but which actually directs to the subdirectory that Coppermine is installed in.

Oops, and i should add the simplicity wasn't my idea - I took over about 6 months ago or so both the hosting and design of the web site, but they didn't want the design changed. It wasn't on Soholaunch previously, so I had to convert the original design to a sohotemplate so I could get it on Soholaunch.

DrakNet Web Hosting | (Or just me: jenlepp.com | Twitter: @jenlepp)
Please note that DrakNet no longer offers licensed Soholaunch as of 9/1/2010 - if you are looking at an old forum post that recommends us as a Soholaunch host, please note that situation has changed since the post was made.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users