• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SoundWeb

SoundWeb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 02:58 AM

I have an issue with my site at: www.pacrimcreations.com. When using the PayPal link to pay for an order, the screen comes up with the message that you're being sent to the PayPal secure server, but never goes there. If you click on the button, it goes on to PayPal correctly. I would like for it to do this automatically like the screen says it will. You can go to www.pacrimcreations.com/shopping to try it out. I have set PayPal to go to the 'sandbox' currently, but it doesn't work correctly either way.

Suggestions?

#2 Cameron Allen

Cameron Allen

• Administrators
  • 671 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 05:25 PM

It looks like your pgm-payment_gateway.php file in your shopping folder is not the same as the pgm-payment_gateway.php file in the module.

To fix this:
Log into your sites docroot via ftp. Go into /sohoadmin/client_files/shopping_cart/ and down load pgm-payment_gateway.php and upload it to the /shopping folder in your docroot.
Cameron Allen
Director of Technical Services
Soholaunch.com Inc ...Website Building Made Easy

#3 SoundWeb

SoundWeb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 07:05 PM

Hi Cameron - The only difference between the two is that I uncommented the 'sandbox' link and commented the production PayPal link to test it. Could this cause this problem? It was happening before I made the change. Thanks!

It looks like your pgm-payment_gateway.php file in your shopping folder is not the same as the pgm-payment_gateway.php file in the module.

To fix this:
Log into your sites docroot via ftp. Go into /sohoadmin/client_files/shopping_cart/ and down load pgm-payment_gateway.php and upload it to the /shopping folder in your docroot.

#4 Cameron Allen

Cameron Allen

• Administrators
  • 671 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 07:16 PM

Hi Cameron - The only difference between the two is that I uncommented the 'sandbox' link and commented the production PayPal link to test it. Could this cause this problem? It was happening before I made the change. Thanks!

Try this, Upload this file to your /shopping directory in the docroot, and to the /sohoadmin/client_files/shopping_cart folder.
Cameron Allen

#5 SoundWeb

SoundWeb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 07:59 PM

I copied it both places and still it never transfers to PayPal unless I click the button.

Try this, Upload this file to your /shopping directory in the docroot, and to the /sohoadmin/client_files/shopping_cart folder.

#6 Cameron Allen

Cameron Allen

• Administrators
  • 671 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 08:32 PM

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Originaly all the gateways where packaged together, because you had to choose either paypal, verisign or worldpay, or you could do offline. In 4.7 we made it so users could use multiple payment gateways and thus, the auto redirect for paypal didn't and you had to click the process button.

The problem has been fixed and below you can download the new pgm-payment_gateway.php . Make sure to upload to both the /shopping and the /sohoadmin/client_files/shopping_cart/ folders.
Cameron Allen

#7 Ruben

Ruben

www.Sohotemplates.com

• Moderators
  • 584 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 09:26 PM

Cameron, could you please make the worldpay account ID in the setup optional, so we don't have to fill out anything if we don't have an account?
Ruben
Visit www.sohotemplates.com for your Soholaunch templates
High Quality StockPhoto's ! www.microstockphoto.com
Looking for High Quality Flash files? check Flashden!

#8 Cameron Allen

Cameron Allen

• Administrators
  • 671 posts

Posted 15 November 2004 - 09:29 PM

It is optional, in setup it is your refferel number not your installation ID, and setting this up is optional.
Cameron Allen

#9 Victor Lyte

Victor Lyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2007 - 07:31 PM

I am trying to use Paypal Website Payments Pro. But I am not sure how to integrate it with the shopping cart in soholaunch. My site is www.metrosecuritysupplies.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users