2 replies to this topic

#1 punkydolly

punkydolly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 09:17 PM

Hello all,
I've just started using soholaunch and I'm a total newbie to all this. When I try to use the text editor, absolutely nothing happens. Well, when I drag and drop the text editor button to the pre - installed text on the page, I then get a 'select editor mode' popup with the choices 'basic' and 'advanced'. Whichever of these I choose, the text editor screen does not appear and nothing happens. Any ideas?

Cheers!!!

#2 RonnyB

RonnyB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 09:21 PM

I think you have a pop-up stopper, try to press and hold the "ctrl" button while clicking on "basic" or "advanced"

Hello all,
I've just started using soholaunch and I'm a total newbie to all this. When I try to use the text editor, absolutely nothing happens. Well, when I drag and drop the text editor button to the pre - installed text on the page, I then get a 'select editor mode' popup with the choices 'basic' and 'advanced'. Whichever of these I choose, the text editor screen does not appear and nothing happens. Any ideas?

Cheers!!!

#3 punkydolly

punkydolly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 09:54 PM

I think you have a pop-up stopper, try to press and hold the "ctrl" button while clicking on "basic" or "advanced"

Thanks for that! I tried holding the "ctrl" button down but it diddnt help - however saying that it might be a pop up blocker was a good clue. I was working in Mozilla Firefox and when I swapped to internet explorer the problem was solved, so I'm guessing Firefox was blocking popups. Now I'll configure Firefox so I can use it. Thanks for the speedy reply!!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users