1 reply to this topic

#1 RL_ADM

RL_ADM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 09:40 PM

Hello all,
I'd appreciate anyone who could take the time to talk me through this scenario. I am a new reseller and I have just purchased the ProEdition of Soho Launch. I will be offering SoHo Launch to all of my customers as a standard feature. I am a newbie at this, I figure the best way to learn is to ask questions. Thanks in advance for your time. My questions are as follows:

1 - In regards to installation. I noticed in the installation "How-To" posted on this site that I need to install this into "the document root of the hosting space that will house the website built with the product" Does this mean that I need to install this in mydomainname/doc_root? I have a website that is not a SoHo Launch site, and I prefer to keep my existing website.

2 - If I install this into mydomainname/doc_root, then will this make SoHo Launch available to my customers via Fantastico? I've configured Fantastico in my WHM with the features that I want my customers to have, and I see SoHo Launch as an option. I guess what I am not understanding is where is the correct place to install SoHo Launch so that Fantastico can manage my client installs?

3 - How can I configure SoHo Launch to automatically install upon every new account creation? Is this even possible to do?

Thanks again for your time!
RL

#2 mook25

mook25

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 May 2006 - 03:03 PM

Your best option will probably be going here >> http://info.soholaun....php?pr=Support
HTH ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users