error on login

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mook25

mook25

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 02:36 AM

Getting this error message evertime i try to access my site, anyone know how to sort it?

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ';' in /home/mokox82/public_html/pgm-realtime_builder.php on line 528

#2 lwyau

lwyau

a soho enthusiast

• Moderators
  • 5,605 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 04:19 AM

Sounds like you really broke it this time ;)

This feels like this particular module got corrupted somehow on the server (Parsing error means the php code is bad, which is not likely.) I suggest you try to see if you can get into the sohoadmin part of your site. If you get in successfully, do something trivial such as getting in auto menu and just save, then get out. You may ask what does this do. There is actually a good reason for this madness: This forces Soho to refresh all modules in public_html folder with the baseline copies from public_html/sohoadmin/client_files/base_files folder. So, if the module pgm-realtime_builder.php is indeed corrupted, you get to refresh it with hopefully a good copy. Try to get to your website see if it corrects the problem.

If this does not work, you may have a serious problem in hand. I would then resort to perform a restore with the help of your host.

#3 mook25

mook25

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 01 April 2006 - 09:03 AM

Sounds like you really broke it this time ;)

This feels like this particular module got corrupted somehow on the server (Parsing error means the php code is bad, which is not likely.) I suggest you try to see if you can get into the sohoadmin part of your site. If you get in successfully, do something trivial such as getting in auto menu and just save, then get out. You may ask what does this do. There is actually a good reason for this madness: This forces Soho to refresh all modules in public_html folder with the baseline copies from public_html/sohoadmin/client_files/base_files folder. So, if the module pgm-realtime_builder.php is indeed corrupted, you get to refresh it with hopefully a good copy. Try to get to your website see if it corrects the problem.

If this does not work, you may have a serious problem in hand. I would then resort to perform a restore with the help of your host.

Aha, got it working again now, all I did was try and apply the fix for the newsletter as when i sent the the newsletter template pics aren't there. I'm leaving codes well alone from now on! :( ;) Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users