#1 dmshade3

dmshade3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:32 AM

Hi all!

I recently went through and renamed all of the items in my shopping cart system.

But, ever since then, a few orders (not all, in fact, only 3 out of 10) have come in already in a "closed" status and did not send an email out.

I am at a complete loss as to what could cause this.  My only guess is something that is wrong with the item names, but the 3 orders (not consecutive) do not have the same items on them.  And, when I inspect them by appearance, they don't seem to include anything bad or look any different in the order view screen.

They simply did not send an email, marked the order "closed", and did NOT even record the method of payment or any payment details.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is a new problem.  I am running ver 4.9.38.  I know it is a bit old, but has never had a problem until now and I don't have any reason to think that the perfectly stable ver. it has been suddenly just "broke" somehow either.

The site is http://www.stingnlinger.com .

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Mark

#2 dresswell

dresswell

Soho Dog

• Administrators
  • 3,373 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 30 November 2017 - 01:19 PM

You should update your build to v4.9.4 r43.

Then see if that fix the issue.

dresswell

Free Soholaunch Hosting
Soholaunch Pro or Soholaunch Ultra Free with Hosting.
Check out our soholaunch hosting if your tried others

and were disappointed with your host or there support.
Get the help you need to build your website today.

Now offering a 99cent 1st. month Trial Offer.
Easy Website Maker

#3 dmshade3

dmshade3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:04 AM

Thanks Soho Dog.

I do have a custom shipping calculation file that is overwritten with any updates.  But it has been in place for nearly 3 years with no modifications and no errors or problems.

While digging around for any other file changes, I discovered that /sohoadmin/client files/shopping cart had 2 files changed recently.  I did not change them as they are particularly sensitive files, I never would even have viewed them.

The files were pgm-show_invoice.php and pmg-payment_gateway.php .

I did try at least 1 addon for the shopping cart from the addons.soholaunch.com site, I think that same night.  So perhaps that is where the changes came from.

I used a comparison tool to find the differences.  They were many and very important.  It almost seemed like a ver. difference, but I did not find a file date/ver id that I could use to compare.

I run a number of Soho sites and keep them all on the same stable ver - .38 .  So I copied and uploaded the changed files from another stable site to this site.  With an order test, I am fairly sure that the problem is corrected.

Thanks for your help.  I believe and hope that this will fix the problem.  And, the files I used to replace the bad ones (renamed and kept for a rainey day) have the same original date info as the other files in this site directory.

Thanks

Mark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users