1 reply to this topic

#1 bootless

bootless

Soho Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 05:15 PM

I'm trying to build a website for our theater. I used to do it in BV but had everything reset so it could be done in SoHo. After hours of searching, there are NO templates for theater use. We would like to use Active08 Extra Orange but need to have the header template modified so it can accomodate three images of our choosing (and which can be swapped out when needed).

Does anyone know how this can modification can be ordered? We have absolutely no one on staff who can create a custom template.

#2 Mike Armas

Mike Armas

• Members
  • 393 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:47 PM

Well this new plug-in will give you the power to make the change with out know any programming code.

ones the plug-in is on the addon site i will post a link

It's a Demo so that template is not in the list but you can email me and i will add any you want in the list.

The most customizable templates for soho and the top selling template on soho addon site. Read the reviews and All UPDATES are free. Also the only plug-in that lets you edit templates with out programing.
Free Demo | username = demo | Password = demo
Also take a look at a map where all my customers live. Google Map
The All new SuperBasic 6.0 is out works on Pro and Ultra also Soho-CSS-Editor-1.4 the only plug-in that lets you edit soho template. You also will want to get the new Soho-Backup with Dropbox
Soho-Backup with Dropbox | Soho-CSS-Editor 1.4 | SuperBasic 6.0 | Soho-CSS-Editor-1.0 Demo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users